Precision Home > Sponsorships
PRECISION TURBO SPONSORSHIP POLICY
Precision Turbo & Engine recognizes the importance of supporting those who support us and regularly partners with drivers of high-profile vehicles to help the company gain visibility and exposure at race events, shows and in magazine feature articles.
Think you've got what it takes to be the next PTE sponsor recipient? Check out the instructions/FAQ below and send in your proposal. We've already sponsored many nationally known cars, trucks, boats and more - you could be next!
NOTE: All sponsorship inquiries must go through an in depth review process. Preference is given to those who demonstrate they can display reputability, professionalism, and who can achieve success for Precision Turbo & Engine.
Q: What should I include in my sponsorship proposal?
A: Due to the high volume of requests we receive, PTE has instituted a strict policy which requires the completion of a formal, written proposal so that our review committee can give each request the proper attention and consideration that it deserves. All proposals must include the following:
- A detailed description of the project
- Information on who owns and drives the vehicle
- Color renderings and/or photos of the proposed project
- Which products are being requested
- List of events/shows/exhibits where the vehicle will appear
- Media exposure that will be generated
- Examples of past editorial coverage that the company/individual has achieved
Q: What advice can you give me to help my chances of getting sponsored?
A: There are countless drivers out there who are already winning with our product(s) that aren't sponsored or receiving any assistance. Explain to us why you should be a part of our team and what makes you stand out; highlight your accomplishments and achievements, what records you've set, races/championships you've won, how you're involved in the motorsports community, etc.
Q: When can I submit my sponsorship proposal?
A: PTE will only accept sponsorship inquiries between December 1st and December 31st of the current calendar year (for the following year).
Q: Where do I mail my sponsorship proposal?
A: All proposals and applications must be mailed to the attention of the Sales Manager at the address shown on this site. Click here for our mailing address.
Q: Can I submit my sponsorship proposal over the phone or via email?
A: At this time, we are only accepting sponsorship proposals by mail; email/phone inquiries will not be accepted or considered.
Precision Turbo & Engine requires all persons or companies requesting products to agree to and abide by the company's guidelines listed below:
- All products supplied for the sponsored vehicle must be used solely for said vehicle and is not to be re-sold, transferred, held in storage or otherwise modified.
- The sponsored vehicle must display a minimum of two "Precision Turbo" decals on each side of the vehicle or a "Precision Turbo" windshield decal.
- Replacement products will only be provided in the unlikely event of a manufacturer defect. Replacement requests for worn out products, products that fail due to driver negligence or theft will not be honored.
- Precision Turbo must be included on all signage that appears with the vehicle, sponsor boards, and in all source box listings as follows: Precision Turbo & Engine, Phone: 219.996.7832, Web: www.precisionturbo.net.
- Precision Turbo retains detailed documentation files as evidence to support all sponsorships. We require monthly written follow-up summary reports that include photos of the vehicle at events, tear sheets of magazine feature stories, copies of ads/brochures/other promotional literature where the vehicle is featured, along with any other proof that demonstrates all elements of the sponsorship proposal have been fulfilled.
- In the unlikely event that Precision Turbo does not receive adequate documentation as required herein within the specified time frame (i.e. 90 days of receipt of product) we require charge card information including the name of the person or company being sponsored. We reserve the right to charge full retail price for products that have been supplied on a sponsorship basis but do not meet the guidelines specified in our policy. Requestors agree up front that, should they not be able to supply documentation that they have fulfilled all specifics outlined in the original proposal, they will be charged for the product provided.
- Precision also requires that the owner of each sponsored vehicle complete a feedback form so we can obtain quotes about your impression of the product, desired improvements, and reactions of others. Any of this information can be used for advertisements, press releases, and promotions.